Motorcycling.

Still, Harley Davidson owners might be the most brand loyal, the greatest number of riders saying that they would buy the brand again. At least one unaffiliated to Harley site says that.

Wondering what he is drinking there? A Bireley's grape maybe. When you are dying of thirst, it really hits the spot.

Aah, nuts. Harley aint so bad. As far as cruisers go you cant spend your money more wisely than a brand new HD. Other bikes may have things about them that are better, but Japanese bikes are damn near valueless once your ass sits on the seat and you drive em off the lot.

Not always the case, Jim. Not sure about in the states, but some older Japanese bikes are highly sought after and only large sums will pick up the ones in decent shape. Interesting to come across an enthusiast ride, some very cool bikes.

I have quite a Honda collection actually. A Trail 90, a '74 250 and a '72 CB 750. I ride a Yamaha Road Star 1600. I am no closer to having a Harley than I am to speaking Japanese!

When I price cruisers the metric bikes are not that much cheaper than the HD's. But the resale value difference is HUGE. I bought my '03 RoadStar for 3000 bucks. Hell of a lot of bike for the money. On the used market, Metric bikes are a great value. If I was going to spend 15 to 20 thousand on a new bike, I would buy Harley.

Quality wise, Harley is much better than it was, in fact, they have been pretty good since the EVO engine. I dont believe the quality is on par with the Honda's though. Honda does not make a big air cooled cruiser though, and that is why I ride a Yamerhamer.

I am a sucker for an old four in a row Honda! You got to respect the old ones, they were revolutionary. Who GAS about BMW?:P

Great pics. Something about that first one though I really like. Go figure.

Cory, that's me on the dirt bike in the red Aerostich. It's way more sporty in the corners than these crotch rockets.

068662bf63a252276142766e1c291772.jpg

16ed1c426f011aab60bf0fa58f5a0597.jpg

9210f18a3189d6825d96c6311e25af38.jpg

bc7a6cc733e93fb96fdf1c93601732d2.jpg

Cool, Deva. That looked dangerous!!

I like that beat up old Harley-looking thing.

Joel, what does flickable mean?

Back