Motorcycling.

I was doing some research on electric chainsaws which lead to the e-bike crowd which lead to resurrecting my interest in electric dirt bikes.

Progress has been made. So it appears. :)

Yes. Yes. Yes.
just bring down the price and more parts availability.
But the way they are phasing out red stickers and 2 strokes in ÇA.
Electric will be ramping up for the market.

Gerry, that's standard mx pace on any mx bike. It's a rather hyper activity. However, only the pro's do the big air. Us normal guys like our bones intact. I remember the thrill I used to get, about 17 or 18 years old, wind the bike up as fast as I could across a farmer's field, catch a rise and flyyyyy. Low altitude. One day there was a strong cross wind and I drifted several feet sideways before reconnecting with terra firma. I'd say 50 or 55 mph. Let's just say , don't hit a rock!!

Anyone speak Russian? Can you tell us the highlights. Looks like it was a kx.

From the comic books, your choice DC or Marvel, Trask Industries or Stark Industries (ala Iron Man). Well, not really. Successor to the Altra.

Doug Domokos was a friend of mine in the early eighties, known as the wheelie king, notorious for riding wheelies around stadium motocross tracks throughout the U.S. And abroad.

I'm certain he would've been all aboard on electric motorcycles in all their permutations.

Though they've yet to achieve a world GP Championship.

It's just a matter of time.....

Jomo

Gotta love riding as a family moment. This is my son Woody when he was 13 at the track. We rode together for a couple of years and I was truly looking forward to being able to dice with him when he got faster. Unfortunately he decided at 14 that he didn’t want to ride anymore?? 🤔

I guess he was rebelling against me. Really don’t understand it 8F7805E3-2DAC-439D-A52E-63E8BC32B2F2.jpeg

What's up with the no snow in the middle of winter? Your terrain reminds me of my original prairie turf in Saskatchewan. I used to do gravel road riding just like your video when I was young. Surroundings looked almost identical. Gives a kid a sense of freedom. I'd do 10 to 20 miles round trip before I'd get nervous, probably unnecessarily, about the gas tank. Thrill was a section of grid road that was dirt, not yet gravel, and recent rain. You knew it could get you pretty good and it would be a real mess to get out of. The word gumbo comes to mind. Keep up with your family fun :)

So my attempt to be PC offended you.
Didn't see that one coming.

Jim has a beautiful daughter who can ride bikes and horses, wrestle calves and sheep and deal with whatever comes her way, ranching/farming in North Montana..
That is almost enough to make me regret being neutered at age 23.

Almost!

Back