Looking for a Box Truck

vharrison

Island Girl
We are looking to replace one of our box trucks. Looking for a manual transmission, diesel, air brakes, large box 16 or bigger. 2005 or newer.

Ya'll know of anything?

Box trucks are what moving companies use. DTW902 uses one to store and haul his spiderlift.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We call our chipper trucks: box trucks. Dunno why but we always have. Looks like we will put a new tranny in the old one after all.

I still have that big "A " box V . if it would help you . 1500 miles though is a long way to go for a piece of equipment .

Al,

what are the dimensions of the box you have again?

Box only? or hoist included?

Can you post some pics?

and your asking price?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still have that big "A " box V . if it would help you . 1500 miles though is a long way to go for a piece of equipment .

Al, I showed it to John, it is a little to small for us. Our boxes are 17x 7. I think your's is a great deal though.

gigi, you guys must live in a fairly flat area. Around here automatics are the rule as guys burn up the manual clutches on hills (and lame driving skills)

gigi, you guys must live in a fairly flat area. Around here automatics are the rule as guys burn up the manual clutches on hills (and lame driving skills)

Yea, there's not too many hills in the Florida Keys. :D

Al,

what are the dimensions of the box you have again?

Box only? or hoist included?

Can you post some pics?

and your asking price?
The whole nine yards box and lift assembley .I forgot the actual measurements around 11' 6" or 12 something .

900 cash ,setting 12 miles east of Lima Ohio which is on interstate 75 .

Attachments

• PB Show07 001.jpg
    PB Show07 001.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 45
Would I be asking too much for you to get some exact meaurements for me?

Id be looking to put it on an f700, and Id I want to take your measurements and do some cross checking on my truck with them.

Im assuming no one is beating down your door for it right now. If I can get the measurements to jive up, Id be game to send you a small down payment, then make some arrangement within the next month or 2 to come get it and square up with you

I'll get them tommorrow as I have to remove a wind fall pine I limbed out a month ago for my mother . Providing that is it doesn't rain during the night .I don't want to rut up the yard with the tractor and loader .

I'll get the measurements and PM you with the guys number who owns a tree service that is the actual owner of that box .

Back