Looking for 044,064,066 Stihls

Frankie

I Build and Run Ported Saws !
Running or not ... fair price paid for any of the above models ... just looking for powerhead ... thanks

Winners, all. But for the time being, I'll hold on to my 044 and 064 :P. I still might need to cut something ;).

Good luck, though.

Last edited:
The Presidio shop still has an 084, 088, 064....
I'm always trying to steal them when i go back to visit...
saying these are gonna hurt someone better give them to the Private...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My feelers ain’t hurt .... guess I’ll have to try flea-bay .... I’m loathe to buy though as there’s ALOT of part-swapping (Chinese junk ) scammers out there for sure

Might be worth looking into.

Thanks Jonny ! Apparently Husqvarna has a Black Friday deal according to @Nutball ... if so I might just bite the bullet on a new 390xp and delve deep into the bowels of the machine !

Not sure how that works myself ... is it supposed to “summon” the @ party to the thread or what ???

Ok ... what is the correct procedure then ? Or does it need debugging

I think randomly the notifications don't work, or maybe I had a tab open, so it thought I didn't need notifying or something even though I wasn't viewing this thread.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit ! The bills are whooping the cowboys !

And the cow-turds were favored by 7 ! Easy money 💰 ha ha ... Dallas got Cole’d hard ...

No carb adj screws ... mtronic is STIHL ; Husqvarna is auto tune ... Have done many many mtronic ; this will be the first auto tune I’ve done ... easy peasy once ya know the recalibration sequence ... On 2nd tank with this Saw and well - pleased how it cuts / oils for a stocker ... It also features Husqvarnas’ new “X-cut” C83 chain ... the C83 is standard 3/8 .050 and is sharp as heck from the git-go ... seems like it cuts quicker than STIHL RS that I use ... hafts to do some timed compare-0s between em both to know for sure

Back