Links

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I don't see them when I open the new forum.

But I do see that Jerry just added to the one I suggested linking up, I dunno...

Butch, maybe he's still on the default thread view where he only sees threads that have been updated in the last day. Perhaps you might consider (again) changing the default view so everyone doesn't have to manually change it in order to view the forum properly.
;)

Burnham... you will have to change your thread viewing format in your USER CP. They are older threads that you probably can't see.

When you go into the USER CP... go to Thread Display Options,

Down at the bottom of that box there will be a "Default Thread Age Cutoff" in a drop down menu.

Click on it and select... "show all threads"... then scroll down and click "save changes"

the older threads will show up.

Gary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, will do...thought I was set that way, but I'll check.
Thanks, Gary and Brian too.

Doh! That took care of it, thanks all.

Yuppers, it made a big difference for me when I changed mine a few months ago.

Butch, maybe he's still on the default thread view where he only sees threads that have been updated in the last day. Perhaps you might consider (again) changing the default view so everyone doesn't have to manually change it in order to view the forum properly.
;)

Well, I looked and couldn't find that anywhere in my admin function.

The last post in that thread was by Kenny, and I realized that he hasn't been around lately. According to his profile it's been 3 weeks. :(

Back