Lets zip-line some wood a distance about 300'

You want your overall zip-line to have a __% sag good rule of thumb for tensioning

• 10%

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 40%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jalegre0

TreeHouser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZkNmuk7Vno&list=TLXSfUO6Rj_Kh_nL30Rx9UC_7buDPfRFdz IMG_1815.jpg
PRETTY MUCH SAME SET-UP I USED JUST ROPES WERE BIGGER

Usually when I set up as a zip-line it nice to keep the set-up simple but on this zip-line I was rigging large pieces of Oakwood and trying to transport them over long way 300'.I didn't Want to be up there all day cutting Little pieces of wood so I used a 7/8 bull rope as my zip line. Needed grsc to tension, and a rigging block as my zip-line pulley.Set- Up from the ground used zip-line to dismantle all branches, the only thing we had to carry from the yard to the front was the logs that I cut up from the stalk. enjoy.
ONLY BROKE HANDLE AND YES I HAVE A LANYARD FOR MY SAW NOW, IT WAS BEHIND MY SEAT WEAR I LEFT IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT 6MO. AGO

When you use Hichclimbers for rigging, do you have them marked in some way, so you know not to use them for personal climbing later on?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
use the cool blue hitch climber for climbing. Red for rigging. I never mix, do same for slings, prusiks and rope

Back