It's about time for another free gear raffle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool and here I thought my illicit FS cache in my garage would dwindle into nothing.

Ha! I bet you and B have a collection!

These three are from an unopened case of 24 that I recently inherited from a cutter who works at my old duty station. He's retiring and he passed them on to me. I figured there was not much chance I'd go through 2 dozen wedges this size before I retire myself...I use more of the smaller ranges as a general rule.

Everyone pays taxes, so I figure why not spread the wealth around a wee bit.

Me too please!

If I win, I can cross wedges off my spring order!

Thanks for the cool offer Mr.B. :thumbup:

HC

Add me to your list please. What a generous idea.
I'm going to look around and see what I have to offer, also.
Any interest in a Classic old Homelite chainsaw?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The List

OK...so far the list is:
No Bivy
Joseredbred
GASoline71
SOTC
Skwerl
Rotax Robert
Squisher
TheTreeWisemen
NickfromWI
Squisher
Old Monkey
Pantheraba
Squisher
Stehansen
Tom Scheller
Stumper
Squisher
Pete McTree
BrendonV
Squisher
Top Hopper
VHarrison
Hobby Climber
Squisher
Pigwot
Squisher

If you want in and are not on the list, holler...drawing midday PST Friday, Dec. 7.

Wedges

These wedges should be a PNW thing, I've seen everybody elses trees and they would'nt take much more than a small push from ones shoulder while backcutting :P

Burnham, count me in too please. You think I need new? Here's my wedges. Both sides. Can you tell I am not too carefull when cutting near them? ;) Hey, it's plastic.:P

You like that? :lol: I can send it out to you for $25 dollars.:D It's a one of a kind. I don't know of anyone who has a plunge cut into their wedge.:|:

Jamin , You should be sentenced to felling with steel wedges for a year to teach you to be more careful.:P

Back