Instagram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could possibly happen to anyone but her lack of situational awareness didn't help

Come on, I don’t think anyone is expecting to get a baseball thrown at them by a bin man any given morning.

She is not Jason Bourne.

Could happen to anyone as I said but I feel in that situation I wouldn't have been oblivious to the garbage men. Probably because I was one once.

Sure I get being aware there are bin men there, but the possibility that one of them will accidentally launch a baseball bat at your head from thirty yards is not going to be your first (or second) thought on seeing them.

I would put her culpability at 0%

Agreed, no culpability.

I'm simply speaking of a personal mindset- you've got heavy equipment/trucks moving/operating, you've got worker bees coming and going, you've got possible street traffic, possible other pedestrian traffic. IMO there's alot to be cognizant of as you disembark from that car. I'm not saying I couldnt be hit in the head in that same scenario, I'm just saying I'd likely have a better chance of it not happening to me, whereas the garbage men and garbage truck were virtually invisible to her, I presume.

Situational awareness is not flawless nor is it ever-present but I'd say it generally improve's one's odds of avoiding trouble.

I guess, but why does it wobble, cuz someone is filming the cam footage?

That was good. Have you read his books, they are alot of fun

I have listened to them on audiobook.

I don’t seem to find the time to read actual books these days but I do spend a bit of time driving. I find listening easier.

Yes audiobooks rock

Hmm...and here I was thinking, "What normal person has the spare time to make such a silly video, and why???"

My funny bone might be broken, I fear :D.
I wonder if instagram channels are monetized like they are on YouTube? There are a surprising number of “stars” and influencers on the various platforms. Wouldn’t it be something if that guy got paid 5 figures for that video?

Back