In the market for a chipper...

Tried the 990 and as you probably figured its as useless as you know what. The price I was quoted was about 10 g's less sans the winch. I would definitely get the larger chipper. Good to see you are busy. I ended up getting a 45hp for my 90 bandit and happy with it

Granted this was with a gehl but I did the same with a mini, starting out with a utility trailer that didn't dump.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352273731.783458.jpg

My theory was buy a mini, rent the chipper. Unless there is somewhere to rent a mini, then you would have to decide. If you rent the mini, buy a grapple for sure.

My plan will be to buy the grapple first and rent a mini.

Don't know if that will come before or after a Wraptor, but both will come after a commuter car.

Granted this was with a gehl but I did the same with a mini, starting out with a utility trailer that didn't dump.

View attachment 44623

My theory was buy a mini, rent the chipper. Unless there is somewhere to rent a mini, then you would have to decide. If you rent the mini, buy a grapple for sure.

Now Carl, you just had to let the cat out of the bag. That pic is clearly evidence of teamwork......I threw those big pieces up to Caleb, who loaded them neatly so as to get more debris on the load! :lol:

Hahaha teamwork, Rutherford style!

As illustrated below.......

IMG_0682_zpsb1fc7159.jpg

Back