I Would Kick Paul Anka's ASS!

..... his most known song was picked for a TV add campaign ... Eastman Kodak made him the big bucks ....

What song was that?

Butch, you must be older than me, cuz when I was young he was already for the 'older folks'...you know....the 'establishment'....those over 30.

It's just like anyone's boss chewing their ass for doing a shitty job. Don't like it, then quit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah, you never talk to anyone like that. Being a "boss" doesn't give you the right to verbally abuse your employees. I'd slap him silly.

It's a whining little tantrum he's throwing there, while trying to sound like a big bad tough guy. I could never work for somebody like that. I'd puncture his tires.

My solution to the few powertripping bosses I've run into over the years is to give it right back. Usually shuts them down pretty quick.

I suppose that for most of those people being in his group is their big break. So if they quit they go back to waiting tables or some cubicle job and working on their music at night. Paul evidently takes advantage of that fear of failure to have a kind of captive group that he can humilate. I would pay to watch Butch tune him up.

My resume would be reading the same as the thread title, only in the past tense.:D

I could never eat that kind of crow.

Back