I wish I never...

brendonv

Tree Hugger
I was looking through old pics, and I kept thinking "damn, I wish I never ______"

Sold my 1963 Allis Chalmers B-10....

Anyone got any "I wish I never......................"

Keep it happy. :)

B-10withPlow.jpg

....never said "yes" when my second X-fiance kept asking me out.

Wish I'd never met her.

(How's that for putting a crappy spin on this thread?)

I can think of plenty, but don't have pics of most.

I miss the hell out of the F700 with the AConn 60. (Miss the over-center!)

I miss the chuck'n'duck.

I wish I wouldn't have passed on a business trip to India followed by a 3 week vacation in the Karakorum.

I wish I hadn't sold my custom, White Oak Precision match grade AR-15.

...and +1 on FishHuntCutWood's regret.

I wish I had never gotten old!!! It really sucks the sitter looks good, but is WAAAAAAAAY young:cry:

dont think I'll EVER miss the chuck and duck but I miss my baby Bandit 65 I had for little jobs - which is all I do now

I wish I never turned down the job offer I received 4 years ago from the company I just started with this year.

I wish I'd never taen that hot big hootered girl out on a date in highschool, and never made a move:cry:

I wish I never sold old red.

Attachments

• red_small.jpg
    red_small.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 11
I wish I didn't go on a very long roller blading ride with poor fitting blades and kill the arch on my right foot.

I wish I did not skid on my knee while playing ultimate frisbee and pop my bursa.

I wish I never changed my mind about buying Google stock on Aug. 19, 2004. That was the initial public offering at $85 a share. By the end of the day it was over $100. All I could have afforded to buy at the time was 250 shares, but in Oct. 2007 it went over $700 a share. Lately it was been around the $430 area.

Im supposed to sale ghetto truck today.
I hope its one of those i wish i woulda kept it things

Attachments

• painted truck 006.jpg
    painted truck 006.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 55
Back