I wish I never...

Yesterday is history, tommorrow is a mystery. No use looking back.

I could spend a lot of days if I started thinking of the things I wish I didn't do or sell. In fact something I sold or gave away wouldn't even make my top 100 of I wish I never. I think those places would be reserved for how I have treated people. At times we can be toughest on those dearest to us.

Yesterday is gone and it is never coming back. Tommorrow is ours and the good news is that we make our own weather. ;)

I thought so. I don't go for that "signage has a different set of rules" thing. That's how ebonics got it's start, I'd bet. I'd use the apostrophe.

I'm a madman!

Hey it is ghetto truck.

Anyhow i think im about to recieve a cash offer today shes a good old truck and ill miss her but shes been sitting for months.

MB you are the only tree man ive ever kinda known that is into grammer.Where did that come from ?

I bet the lack of an apostrophe has cost you millions of lost income from would-be clientele.

I thought so. I don't go for that "signage has a different set of rules" thing. That's how ebonics got it's start, I'd bet. I'd use the apostrophe.

I'm a madman!

I disagree...we're talking about a company name, not a written sentence. It really is a different thing.

Not that it's important enough to argue about :D.

Inasmuch as it is a business name, whether a possessive is used is actually discretionary. For example:
"Ballowe's Tree Service" or "Ballowe Tree Service" are both viable names.

Oh well i think it would look totally stupid on my bucket truck.
It just would not fit in that well with the acorns.

Attachments

• truck and ole saw 006.jpg
    truck and ole saw 006.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 37
Acorns are cool.
Well the ghetto truck is still mine.

I wish i would not have sold my BB 90xp.

I wish I never sold the house in lilburn - different road - differnent life

BUT then i would not know how to climb trees if I did not.

OK - then SOLD my 1966 Sunbeam tiger.

Back