Hitch Hiker Reviews

Thanks NHLoc! I'm just learning SRT myself, so I really appreciate the vid. I'm with Sean: I really can't see why guys don't want to learn this stuff. Climbed with my buddies Singing Tree Wrope Wrench that he got used off flee-bay for like $20, and absolutely loved it. I've heard the hitch hiker's even better though. Man, you got to love the one for one ration thing. Having said that, I spent the earlier part of last week climbing (dDrt style) on Butches Taught-line hitch, :rockon: and beat the new guy with all his fancy gear.

Another thing: after thinking that I was thoroughly converted to 24 strand, I went back to 16 strand, and haven't looked back. Anybody else out there found that too? Funny: I thought that it was just the fact that half-inch grips so much better than skinny rope, but, at length, I've come to believe that 16 strand just runs through the hitch-cords better. Am I nuts?

Any arb supply house that takes good care of their customers and business should want them to be on sites like this. The more you talk with others about what works in the way of tools the more you’re going to want/need.

Plus that post suggests that he is a person who seeks out information. Luke might like the idea of passing an invitation along Nick.

Any arb supply house that takes good care of their customers and business should want them to be on sites like this. The more you talk with others about what works in the way of tools the more you’re going to want/need.
Very true fits well with the obsesive compulsive gear disorder I feel I am becoming addicted too:rolleyes:

Back