Hacks!

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 5K
B

BostonBull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2S3r28OMwA

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2S3r28OMwA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2S3r28OMwA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I just don't get it. There's about a dozen ways he could've avoided that. How long would it take to put a handline on that?

Or just hold it!

He didn't attempt to hinge it at all, he just sliced it off and let it fall butt first. MAROON.

And if you can't hold it, then swing the bucket over a foot or two and take a smaller piece that you can hold. You can cut it in 6-8 separate pieces faster than fooling around with rigging up a lowering line. I can make a dozen cuts in less than a minute.

And Arborworks, who says that all us bucket jockeys aren't goosebags? :P

He did that tree in 3 minutes, must not like his job. Take a little time jeezzz.

I wish I had my camera last week. One of my competitors was using his bucket. Well the top controls no longer work, so dude is proped up on the deck running the bucket, with cutter directing him where to go, around power lines.

Well apparently the truck was overheating cause another groundie was standing in front of the truck spraying water into the radiator.

bucket truck? hey, Stumpinater just got one of them, and RJS just got a new one, lets see some pics of them in action fellas! :)

I wish I had my camera last week. One of my competitors was using his bucket. Well the top controls no longer work, so dude is proped up on the deck running the bucket, with cutter directing him where to go, around power lines.

Well apparently the truck was overheating cause another groundie was standing in front of the truck spraying water into the radiator.

OMG!!!!:O

The carelessness of the cutter makes me think that house was getting demolished as soon as the tree crew moved out of there. He didn't even try!

love
nick

bucket truck? hey, Stumpinater just got one of them, and RJS just got a new one, lets see some pics of them in action fellas! :)

I got the new bucket mounted yesterday. Here's a couple shots from my job this morning. Notice the complete lack of PPE, that's cause I'm a hack. :|:

RJS, cool, have you got your toolboxes and such figured? Organized for max efficiency etc. How come no PPE? I thought you were a stickler for it most days... [-X :)

Stumper, how is the blue boom flying? Getting used to the controls? :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK OK

Ill tell the truth. The hack in the video was me, and it was a PERFECT shot to hit the gutter in that wind! The house was being demolished right when we left. I had my groundie shoot that video with his camera phone. He had another, crappier, video of me dropping the 50" butt into the house. The tree was MAYBE 2' away. I tore the deck off the back of the house with a 20" 40' long leader.

Good times mister, good times!

Back