Hacks!

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 5K
Noone sees eye to eye with Mike-but he is good guy underneath the crusty, argumentative exterior.

Yeah, I never cared much for Mike either, kind of a pompus ass!!!
Then I got to know him, he's not.

What do you mean. I thought having a bucket truck meant you know what you are doing.:what:

:lol: Oh man I could have fun with this one... but I'll be good.:evil:

Screw being good!

Brendon, didn't you know that bucket trucks are for the guys that are getting too old and fat to climb?:P

Lord, I apologize.:D

Watch your tone, whippersnapper. You're going to be old one day as well, you better start saving for your bucket truck now!
:lol:

I always looked at this way, we get more done safely per day with the bucket. And I can still enjoy afterwork activities, which usually include wakeboarding every evening.

Plus my knees start to hurt pretty bad after several days on spikes.

Jason, I hope you're planning on putting away a few extra dollars from all your storm work this week. You only need to save enough to get a down payment on your first bucket truck and qualify for financing. The truck will allow you to earn so much more money, you'll wonder how all those guys manage for so long without one. 4 years ago I was running scared, wondering how I was going to support myself when my back and knees wouldn't allow me to climb every day. Today I'm making 3 times as much money working half the hours and my back never hurts.
:D

It's like this for me, if you can use the bucket why wouldn't you? Way easier and usually faster and safer.

Ha, I knew that would get you guys going a little.;)

Now before you guys pounce all over me I will say that I know very well how much of a difference a bucket can make. I have a buddy that rents his bucket to me when I need one. Most of the time I don't need one but if a bucket will get er done faster and safer.... I don't hesitate.

My firewood guy picked up wood for me yesterday evening and told me I was getting too skinny. He said "You're supposed to get fat after getting a bucket truck not lose weight!"

Back