Gun carry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive never pulled my gun in my life but ive had three guns pulled on me.
All were random encounters in Alabama and all nothing came of any of them just redneck.
If i were alone , yeah maybe i can see not packing , but with my blonde wife who is deffinatly and eye catcher , umm i dont want to be caught without alittle something to kinda make umm think maybe we might better move on.
.380 is going to Brimstone atv park right now.
Later guys be safe.

Had a gun pulled on me three times, threatened with a knife once,crowbar once, and chain once. Shoved my gun up someones nose once. I was young then, would not want to repeat any of those incidences. Now that I am older things are much more mellow. OMMMMM :D:D:D

I don't go looking for trouble, but I'm prepared if it finds me.

Bid a job today with Mike in just the kind of neighborhood that makes me glad I carry.

I'd carry if I could.:/:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kmJnSZkKCq4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kmJnSZkKCq4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

'When I show my piece, complaints cease'.

Lol

Being in dispatch now, I've honed my tongue to such an extent that I can easily talk myself out of practically any sticky situation, no weapons needed. Recently, I was attacked by a mountain lion and after I got done bullshitting it, it just slinked away wondering what had just happened.

I wouldnt mind the right to carry in a seriously natural setting, lots of bears and other big aminals around here but if I lived in an area that I felt I needed to pack a firearm around to feel safe, I would move :)

I wouldnt mind the right to carry in a seriously natural setting, lots of bears and other big aminals around here but if I lived in an area that I felt I needed to pack a firearm around to feel safe, I would move :)

If I lived in an area that I felt I needed to pack a firearm around to feel safe from other people, I would move. From animals,i'd stay:)

The ability to carry, and skillfully use a firearm, should be fundamental in any man.

I agree but you would be surprised at how many people carry that do not know the first thing about a hand gun. The average person does not understand how much practice it takes to be really proficient with a hand gun. Many police officers do not understand this either.

I have said before that in this area of Ohio just nearly every home has at least one shootin iron . Not saying it's the wild west with gun slingers with six shooters on their hips .

Just something I grew up with and thought nothing of it . A loaded 12 gauge in the closet is common place but packing a concealed weapon is not .

Every so often some bunch of thugs gets a belly or ass full of buckshot .Good enough for them if they try to rob somebody as far as I'm concerned .

This happened in the next county here. I noticed that in the paper, and the state patrol describing it on the news, that they are very careful to say that the guy entered the house then stumbled back out to the porch. Not a chance the homeowner would ever get charged under these circumstances here.

In the more rural areas, you have to be self sufficient....and that means being able to defend yourself if necessary as well. I mean, what are you going to do. Call 911 and then tell the Meth head to 'hang on'? Most everyone has a shotgun ready.

When I would travel with my young children to Minnesota driving alone, I would carry. I couldn't imagine being in a position NOT to be able to defend them. For what it's worth, I didn't this last time....somehow a Lumberjack-Carl sized son doesn't seem as vulnerable as a 4 year old. ;)

Right on Che! I also choose to exercise my right to have at my disposal the option to defend my family if need be. I keep it all legal eagle here as I have to but anyone/thing from bears to crackheads may try to wander into my yard and I choose to be as prepared as I legally can be.

That example Ms Che talked about is the difference in living in the boondocks verses a more metropolitan area .

Out here in the boonies it's not a question if weather or not the homeowner is armed or not rather if they are home at the time . The sound of a slide action 12 gauge will strike fear in the hearts of many a brave man . You could miss with a peashooter pistola but the odds are with that scattergun somebody will get a load of buckshot .

The ability to carry, and skillfully use a firearm, should be fundamental in any man.

I disagree, the fact that most people are fools is almost as comforting as the trend of shooting your gun sideways..

The day all these jerks learn to shoot we should all be more concerned...

I disagree, the fact that most people are fools is almost as comforting as the trend of shooting your gun sideways..

The day all these jerks learn to shoot we should all be more concerned...

Actually we would be much better off. Most of the people killed by gangbangers are not the intended target, but innocent bystanders. I think they should all be taught how to shoot.

I am surprised we haven't seen more deaths by people trying to curve a bullet, just ridiculous. :O:O

Right, I duck behind cover, and the bullet misses me.

If we are going to teach combat tactics to the masses it should be react, sound off, cover, and evacuate, like Mr. Miagi say, "Best defense, no be there..."

Back