Google Earth

I was trying to find the apartment we stayed in in Japan the other day Butch. The urban area there are so crowded it was a pain. I found the neighborhood though.

O.K. I will bite.
Soon I will see your crib, just as soon as I finish wadeing through these 'unread' topics.......

Since my computer is old can someone google earth something for me and post the pic?

Sure but just so you know its not in real time. We won't be able to see who's visiting your wife while you're at work.

Can someone post a view of 56 Church St. LeRoy, NY 14482??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For some reason, 56 Church St. LeRoy, NY 14482 doesn't come in clear worth a shit. Perhaps there was cloud cover when the satellite passed overhead.

JBred (and Butch)-
Just a reminder that this thread is in a public forum. Not sure if you wish to leave your address visible to anyone who trolls through for all eternity.
:/:

Can you decipher my address off of that pic? I mean I guess with the long and lat's you could gps your way right to my place now eh?

Ha just cause we've got strict gunlaws doesn't mean all Canadians are unnarmed troll or thief comes to my place, you'd better come with your affairs in order.:evil:

My address ain't visible.

Butch, I was referring to where you reposted JBred's address. Sorry, but I'm paranoid about that chit. Too many psychos running around loose these days. I just know that if I piss off some psycho online a year from now, he won't be able to search back and find my name and address posted online so he can track me down. You of all people should be able to relate to that.
:(

JBred (and Butch)-
Just a reminder that this thread is in a public forum. Not sure if you wish to leave your address visible to anyone who trolls through for all eternity.
:/:

Yah, your right. But this is my business adress anyhoo. Its listed a million other places too.

Back