Georgia Tree Climbing championship

• Thread starter xtremetrees
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2K
I might be there... depends on a couple things here though.

If you register, you should compete, they have a limited number of spots and you could be bumping somebody who's really wants to compete.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right on blinky. Good point about me being undecided.
The wife just gave me a go!
My saddle has about been tore off me, I may can eeeekkk by with it or It may not pass inspection.
My NE Rope is legit, my safety should pass it was built by last years champion Rob@arborguard

I plan to go...last year I was a tech/helper/dude in the tree at the Aerial Rescue event. It was kind of rainy and cold but I had a great time seeing the different way folks approached the problem.

dude in the tree at the Aerial Rescue event how cool

Right on blinky. Good point about me being undecided.
The wife just gave me a go!
My saddle has about been tore off me, I may can eeeekkk by with it or It may not pass inspection.
My NE Rope is legit, my safety should pass it was built by last years champion Rob@arborguard

Robert, if you think your saddle might not pass competition inspection, you prolly ought to be replaceing it whether you're competing or not, seems to me anyway. It's only your prime life support we're talking about...;).

Yeap Burnham your right. I dropped out of the comp. Still vol. for the site prep day. Its on the 23rd. Only 5 days:) Hope to see yall there. I'll take picks and upload them to this thread.

Back