Fuel prices

Isn't it easy/ lazy to take a detailed article with references, and dismiss it, backing it up with Dems Bad...Biden Bad man for your evidence?

The irony of Nate, being a troll, accusing someone else of being a troll.

Carry on, @Maximalist.
@lumberjack - cute response but the truth is I have at least confirmed who I am by meeting several of our member online and in countries outside of my own.

I get it is hard for you to believe that Maximalist isn't actually a real person.

I find it funny y'all even trade banter with him. Not me.

Y'all enjoy your fuel crisis.

@lumberjack - cute response but the truth is I have at least confirmed who I am by meeting several of our member online and in countries outside of my own.

I get it is hard for you to believe that Maximalist isn't actually a real person.

I find it funny y'all even trade banter with him. Not me.

Y'all enjoy your fuel crisis.

Of all the things I make time to ponder, it’s never crossed my mind to wonder if Maximalist has a pulse.

That was funny the first time, Jim.
Kind of funny the next 2 times.
But after 220 times the effect has kind of worn off a mite.

$4.359 gas/$5.099 Diesel today. I spent as much on gas as I did for the coffee on a 13 mile round trip.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
$8.60 on the Mendocino Coast. $6.10 here in my town. All of this is happened over just a few short days. I heard today that somebody was telling me that it’s the natural progression of inflation. But I think it’s just price gouging. I can’t see How fuel prices are so dependent on the conflict between Russia and Ukraine

1" pine boards on a 45 are code compliant in MA for sheathing. I menthol these to someone in 2020 and 4 or 5 houses popped up after that with pine sheathing. :/:

Back