FELLING QUESTION - HOLLOW SYCAMORE

Eye tests, wonder how many people in the house might have ocular hypertension like me, and not know it. A family inheritance in my case. Take the drops each day or a good chance to go blind from glaucoma. Good to catch it early. Like hearing, you can be losing sight in the beginning and not know it, dead spots in your field of vision.

Im 30 and have hearing loss already. More on one side then the other. Certain frequencies are very annoying sounding to me. I don't like a loud TV near me yet am totally lost when talking to a low volume person. I cant hear a radio in the truck unless it is somewhat loud. Chainsaws bother my ears. Its bizarre. Had a hearing test done this year after my wife got frustrated with trying to get my attention constantly. Once we are engaged in conversation, all is well, but I don't pick up on people trying to get my attention to talk. I sometimes struggle to hear deer in the woods when the leaves are dry. I used to hear them coming a long ways away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry guys, been working and sleeping, not much else the last couple of weeks. Tree is still standing, still waiting on the go ahead from the city. I'll take pics and keep you informed as to how it goes.

Sorry guys, been working and sleeping, not much else the last couple of weeks. Tree is still standing, still waiting on the go ahead from the city. I'll take pics and keep you informed as to how it goes.

Ok but we're watching!

arrg... red tape, I hope in in the bid you quoted a price to take down and a price to clean up if the tree falls down before a decision is made by the city.....

Im 30 and have hearing loss already. More on one side then the other. Certain frequencies are very annoying sounding to me. I don't like a loud TV near me yet am totally lost when talking to a low volume person. I cant hear a radio in the truck unless it is somewhat loud. Chainsaws bother my ears. Its bizarre. Had a hearing test done this year after my wife got frustrated with trying to get my attention constantly. Once we are engaged in conversation, all is well, but I don't pick up on people trying to get my attention to talk. I sometimes struggle to hear deer in the woods when the leaves are dry. I used to hear them coming a long ways away.

Oh man, can I relate to your post, Chris. Echo's my own situation very closely.

Odd isn't it. Some things I want louder and other things bug the heck out of me at reasonable volumes. Childrens voices sound very loud to me often. Im always telling my kids in the car to quiet down. Their voices seem amplified to me.

Back