FAO Pete McTree

OK, he's gone now. Bastard had a gun to my back making me post such rubbish! I apologize, I feel like I've betrayed everyone here, and especially our comrades in the UK who put their lives on the line to warn us about this shifty and devious character. JK
Pete, what is up. You better post us some pictures from Burnham's house.

OK, he's gone now. Bastard had a gun to my back making me post such rubbish! I apologize, I feel like I've betrayed everyone here, and especially our comrades in the UK who put their lives on the line to warn us about this shifty and devious character. JK

You really think Burnham will show the rest of us the carnage left behind?

I bet the pictures will look like a grizzly has run rampant through the larder, on a pre-hibernation food hunt:O

My sympathy goes with you Burn, and all others who shared his company while he was out there, but, you cant say you weren`t warned;)

I get the feeling there could be payback for all this on the snafflers return:/:

Assuming the person in the States is Petes dopple-ganger, this then begs the question. WHERE'S MCTREE?
I dont believe the real Pete even went out there, he's so tight, he's watertight! He couldnt even be bothered to travel a miserly 200miles to a gtg in this country, let alone travel halfway around the globe to some foreign land. No, he's skulking somewhere in the UK with no internet access, and no mobile signal, and most importantly, eyeing up someones lunch:/:

We know better than tha Steve, they don't have guns there, how would he know how to use it? Unless Carl was giving lessons:/:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A tooled up McTree:O:\::O
You'd best watchout Andy8)

Andy, you have no idea the level of firepower readily available to any walk-in customer here in the colony...be afraid, be very afraid.
:D

Yeah Andy, always being mean to poor little Pete

Now how do I edit multiple posts?

I see treachery is afoot! Timmy's running scared now:lol:

Self preservation8)
Anyway he's so thick he'd prolly hold it the wrong way round and shoot himself in the face:lol:

And here's 1 for the trip home
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9KhZwsYtNDE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9KhZwsYtNDE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back