FAO Pete McTree

ha! I guess I am breaking even! :)
pabst.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Look out McTree is inbound by now!!!
Well he was at the airport when I last spoke to him earlier but his flight was delayed so there is maybe some hope for you all

Hope you have a great time Pete!!

Look forward to updates!! :D

Hi there Pete, as the others have said, have a good one and sorry i never got chance to speak to you before you left.........I have been real busy this week climbing myself because the monkey i used to contract in for all the rough stuff, copped out:P

All joking asside, enjoy it, chill out, be merry and all of you guys, climb safe.

Dang, you guys held back, he is even worse than you said!! :D It was good to meet Pete even though he wet all over the rope when he got to the top of the tree:lol: j/k

Words just can't describe it. I"ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Attachments

• wwc 079 (Small).jpg
    wwc 079 (Small).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 81
  • wwc 080 (Small).jpg
    wwc 080 (Small).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 81
Here is the real plot. I caught these two Brits conversing. It sounds like the usual British gibberish to the untrained ear but I listened to the clip backwards and it is a plot to overthrow our government and re-establish British colonial rule. You will also notice how fast they stopped when they saw I was filming.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BxRN1VudKU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BxRN1VudKU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeez the 1 on the right, I couldn't even understand it.I wouldn't even class him as a Brit.
The 1 on the left is my mate Bilbo,looks nearly human now he's had a hair cut;)

Pete was always near the food tables and looking both ways, laughing out loud. at one time there was 48 ears of corn roasted and cooked. Did anyone get some of that?

Damn Blue, That was a chuckle.

It was a pleasure to pick up Pete from the airport.
Brought him by in and out burgers for an American slice of hamburger.

I can't believe spellcheck just dinged me for not capitalizing American.

Honestly I had a tough time understanding him at first.
Not the words per say but the meanings.

I still haven't asked my roommate if anything is missing from the flat.

Pete had a ball the whole time never stopped grinning even jet lagged and complaining.

Just Joshing ya muck master.

The UK must have a million words for redneck, pretty funny.

He is hilarious and a very good guy. There I said it, cat's out of the bag now. He even posed stealing food for me. Yes gents it was a setup. Did that sound british? They may ban me from Arbtalk for saying anything nice about him. Pete, thanks for slumming with the colonists for a weekend, it was a pleasure.

Ditto... Pete's an okay limey in my book, and a blast to hang and room with. :D

It might have been the thought of me being from the Tea Party State that kept him on his best. :/:

Gotta be a differant Pete there talkin about

Back