FAO Pete McTree

Have a nice flight:D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDR1gGHHsck&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDR1gGHHsck&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was horrible.. How many people died on that film?

:evil:

i know that this is a piss take thread and all, but I dont think there is even a grain of truth in the accusations against Pete. Having worked with him on several occasions, I find his worst fault to be his overindulgence in (his own) coffee, leading to him vibrating slightly on the job.
Been and stayed at his place a few times and found him to be the perfect host.

i know that this is a piss take thread and all, but I dont think there is even a grain of truth in the accusations against Pete. Having worked with him on several occasions, I find his worst fault to be his overindulgence in (his own) coffee, leading to him vibrating slightly on the job.
Been and stayed at his place a few times and found him to be the perfect host.

I wonder is there any way this thread could be blocked from pete ever reading it?

Then we really could speak the truth:D

He eat mine, but with permission to do so :D :P

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe if he ate more he could use a decent sized saw and cut proper bitts!!:)

Anyway have a good time mate,I'm not jealous or nothin;)

Packed, sorted and gonna hit the road in the morning. If I said it would be nice for you all to come I'd be lying :lol:

I'll do my best to have fun and there will be plenty of pics and tall tales to tell I assure you :)

have yourself a beer before you leave, the stuff over here (slightly more so in the US than Canada) is pretty weak. You can of course find lots of good brews, if you have a good guide. :)

Listen to you! No wonder you don't wanna come gdc's! (gosh darn canuckinans) ;)

nor am I Stumperator but I have tried a few and the long and short of it is, Pabst sucks :)

Back