fair price for 200t?

The reason so many drag racers can pick up used Chevy LS engines from the junkyards is because the cars die from electrical issues. Once the electrical system is gone, the vehicle is junk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yep
something shorted out when it sunk, truck just shut off, so ive got to figure out what it is, will figure it out at some point
even if I cant get it running, between the engine, trans, T case, axles and wiring, I could part it out and scrap the body (major rust, not worth selling) and buy a running truck
its got a 5.7L hemi (new engine, trans and T case) and dana 60's front and rear, lots of part value

Hopefully anyone who is serious about buying a 200t does a little looking on the web. While randomly looking for stihl saws, there were two 200t for 800 bucks plus shipping. One is in San Diego on offer up and the other one is local.

In regards to crazy high prices, that is a sells tactic that I have been seeing more of on the web. Some times the same seller has multiple listing ranging in hundreds to thousands of dollars. Im sure there are people out there that buy the first item that fits what they are looking for, I am not one of them.

When buying online purchase using PayPal not family friends, so if they burn you you hAve protection. Also most banks will give you your money back if you get burned to, you just have to file a report with them and tell them you didn't receive what was agreed apon. In the very few times i have had to summit a claim, i have never had a claim denied.

Good day

This is a guy north of me that collects and sells chainsaws. Never reached out to him but figured if it’s a steal maybe he would ship to some of y’all if you wanted one

Attachments

• 59F9728B-B463-4EE6-A5AF-8D9B3A705761.jpeg
    59F9728B-B463-4EE6-A5AF-8D9B3A705761.jpeg
    444.9 KB · Views: 23
One of the sucky things about being so new in the industry but so in love with it: so many good saws that aren’t sold anymore and so hard to find now. One day I’ll get to enjoy hunting down old saws and running/building them

of course a good deal comes up right after I buy a unicender and trying to buy a truck

May or may not be a good deal. I wouldn't buy an old saw online from someone I didn't know. May have been rebuilt using chinesium parts. Chinesium makes it a $100 saw, not a $500 saw.

I don't get the veneration for the T200?

We have one and a T201 and I honestly don't feel the difference.

I think I like my 201TCM better than my 200T. Probably because it’s prettier and the antivibe is nicer.
Both powerful and reliable though.

I must be unlucky.
The M-tronic seems to work well on the ms661 but is acting on my201T. I bought one a good while after the first mess of the launch, hopping that they have since made their home work. I wasn't impressed and it didn't took long to have troubles with the black solenoid. With the advices running on the net, I changed it for the new white version. Way better, but it declined too fast for my taste and ended with the same struggles, like having to pull 10 times to cold start it and still three times at each cut in the tree, stalling without reason. As I was fed up with it and it began to aging too, I bought a new one recently, should be good. No.
Lack of power. It's the stock version, but broken in now, so I can hope to get a little more with some mods, but still deceptive. I have to be gentle in the cut to not stall every 2 or 3 seconds with the bar even not fully burried. Same 10 pulls to cold start it, or refuelling. Often at least two pulls to hot start. Stalling too time to time when I hang it (gently) on its lanyard.
One can say it's a bad tunning and has to be resetted. I hoped, but ...
It's the fourth version of resetting that I'm aware of! The kind of "don't worry, it mades its thing alone, keep cutting".
If they say so ...
I'm seriously looking to mount a carb from a 200T.

reset your carb, see if that fixes it, may have to do it once every few months, not sure

My Stihl dealer has informed me that 110 octane VP Racing gas and the Silver Stihl Synthetic mix mess with M-Tronic's carberation program.

To which I replied BS! Refund me the cost of the saw minus the 143 bucks you've charged me for such a lame diagnosis.

Ask a supecross champion's mechanic's opinion of VP Racing gas performance in high compression two stroke motors.......

Funny how my 30 year old 020T AVE runs great on the same fuel along with my MS461, without M- Tronic calibrationing.......

Jomo

Back