fair price for 200t?

Which is why if you're going to make your living with chainsaws, it helps to have more than one of each size. Been a long long time since I only had one saw, so I apologize if I assumed you had backups.

And while you're driving around to multiple shops looking for parts during a work day, I'll shop my parts online in the evening so I'm not wasting work time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
got a 391, 261, 194T, and 4 kombi units (KM110s, 130 and 131) with a polesaw head, milwaukee cordless polesaw, and an old 42cc poulan

so far since getting the 261, I have put maybe 20 minutes on the 391

dont worry, I got the kombi units used, I dont need 4 but found a great deal, the two 110s need carb rebuild kits, the 130 and 131 fire on the 3rd pull and run strong

methinks, maybe, instead of asking questions about something that is 100% un-related to the thread, answer the question you were asked, if you are un-willing to answer the question, but for some reason decided to try and get all up in my business (literally) then maybe, this thread is not for you, feel free to put me on ignore

So you want free advice for your business, but don’t want questions about your business.

Got it.

Anyone know when they stopped production of the 200T for the US?

now, back on topic AGAIN
if your not here to answer the question asked, then don't answer, its literally free

fair price for a 200t? my business is none of anyone's business except me, me not having a drivers license or permit is nobodys business

so, we clear? im here to ask one simple question, not to give a life story about how I was born at a very young age
This is a community, not a bunch of people who want to give free advice to people who don't want to contribute and participate in the community. Chill out and listen. There are people here with experiences most of us can only deam about, and they want to share and help others, if they feel they will be appreciated. You obviously don't have all the answers, or you wouldn't be asking questions. This is the one of the most close knit forums out there.

Pro tip... You don't dictate how threads go here. This isn't your personal support page. Someone here might be willing to provide paid support on-call. If that's what you want, post a request in the commerce section. Otherwise, you're free to post in the regular sections, and you get what you get.
... Butch would like this post

This is a community, not a bunch of people who want to give free advice to people who don't want to contribute and participate in the community. Chill out and listen. There are people here with experiences most of us can only deam about, and they want to share and help others, if they feel they will be appreciated. You obviously don't have all the answers, or you wouldn't be asking questions. This is the one of the most close knit forums out there.
... Butch would like this post

If I could get a brand new 200T for 1,000$ I’d jump on it. Then I’d sell it for 1200$ and keep my 201TCM.
The 200T is a great top handle with a reputation that is severely overinflated by fanboys. These days, there’s nothing game changing about it.

I'd be all over another 200t if this was 2013, not 2022.

The first gen 201t's were no Bueno, as I recall. 8 years of progress.

I'm sure not happy with the latest 201T.

Overheating's the problem.

My Stihl dealer informs me a repair kit will soon be available. Apparently a newly designed plastic barrier for the flywheel side of the engine, preventing it from becoming coated with sclurge n overheating.

Jomo

Wonder if they are going to charge for it and charge for the install. I lost respect for Stihl when they released the dog 201 was early on and then charged for the upgrade it took to make it usable. POS.

Just bought the 201 Barrier Kit today from my dealer, about 35 bucks.

Hopefully it solves the problem........

Jomo

Huh... That doesn't look like a $35 part. Think it'll work? The black is kinda cool looking.

Gonna take the starter cover side off and clean it thoroughly on the engine side with ether.

Jomo

id get it if I had the cash on hand, right now trying to get my "new" truck running, which is most definitely not going to be cheap or easy

I understand the truck issues. I just spent almost $6000 on a truck I bought for $9000. Still no A/C and the interior still needs attention/dollars.

got mine for $100, was sunk up to the bottom of the cab in salt water
major rust damage, and non-running, has a new engine, trans and T case and over $10K in work done, it ran for a bit and died and I guess they gave up

im just going through it one thing at a time, starting on wiring tomorrow, been sitting in a field for a few years and mice have gotten to it so I got a nice wiring project

Back