European gaffs?

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
So what are they? Treestuff sells American short and long (I get those) and European. Is it just a different shape? My partner ordered some today and it'll be interesting to see what they look like and how they feel.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do people not like them?

Well, we'll find out of Monday how they are. We have a couple of black walnut trees to remove. Should be a good test for them.

If one of us likes them we may be selling a pair of Buckingham spikes with Velcro pads.

Probably. We won't need 3 pairs for just the two of us. Interested? They are in very good shape but I think they are non replaceable gaffs. My partner just can't get them to be comfortable for him.

Probably. We won't need 3 pairs for just the two of us. Interested? They are in very good shape but I think they are non replaceable gaffs. My partner just can't get them to be comfortable for him.

Yeah, I might be! Bonner suggested a good set for me to buy but I am having trouble spending 350 bucks on my first pair of spikes! I have been trying to get a saddle and such put together so I can learn how to climb, just trying to justify it because it would more or less a hobby at this point.:) Can you replace the pads on the Buckinghams? I weigh 320 pounds and Bonner said I will need all the pad I can get!

Thanks!

Back