Echo CS8000 for sale

Well odd is in the eye of the beholder .Try this one ,Larry S . and Dozer Dan with a Mini Mac painted Stihl orange and 4 or 5 feet of bar .Oak slayer .

I see Tony T and Big Dave Neiger in that pic too.

This stock echo 80cc I will put up against any stock 7900 372 281 460 etc in the cut. I only run a 24" on mine though. I have tested against many of saws to know. ;) Oh I dont know about others, but damn this one needs a de-comp, hence the 460 rescue handle. :D Mine is older before the chain brakes were added to 8000 too.

Plus they just weigh to much for 80cc saw. I ended up with about $400 in mine PHO.

echopoulanhandle002.jpg

CopyofJD800PP505365008.jpg

Seriously I saw Cuts' John Deere badged I guess now was an Echo which I thought was a Husqvarna .That thing will run now I'll give it that .

Fact I thought I had a ringer in the antigue class with a souped Mac but it didn't prove out that way .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sold on cragslist for 500.00 thanks everyone for looking.

Now i can fix my truck and get it running again

what do you mean poor ?

he pulled out 4 grand out his pocket just to count out 500.00 bucks for the saw LOL he tested it out and said he will take it. it ran good and was in good shape when i sold it.

yea that's true but i didn't sucker no one in on buying this saw. when he called i told him he could try it out if he wanted too. and that's what he did in a 25 inch piece of oak i had pulled off the ridge it had some bogging down at first but once it got warmed up it cut like a champ thru it. then he said enough cutting he will take it

Well if you're both happy with the deal that's all that counts I guess .Keep in mind though that very few people on an internet forum would pony up 500 bucks basically the price of a used 066 Stihl for a saw sight unseen from somebody that really has no proven track record .

In case you didn't know it there have been some shysters trying to peddle stuff on forums which I'm not suggesting you are .However once bitten twice shy which I think pretty much sums up the general feelings .Take that statement just as intended ,general information nothing else .

Ahh the joys of double speak, very akin to a fine game of chess. Understood by some and wasted on others.

Back