DR Power wagon

• Thread starter klimbinfool
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 6K
And if you want to go all the way, get a Jonsered iron horse.
Thanks for posting this Stig, brings back lots of memories for me. They've been around since the early 1980s here in North America. They were $10,000 basic unit back then. I had no use for one at the time but my cousin in Norway relys on his Iron Horse for collecting artic cloud berries and christmas trees.

Fresh made waffles with cloud berry jam is one of the best memories of the summers I worked in Norway:)

Fresh made waffles with cloud berry jam is one of the best memories of the summers I worked in Norway:)
good memories for me too. You also have to add gjetost cheese, pickled herring, thin pancakes, porridge and strong coffee.... and this is only breakfast.
:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good pictures, Greg. The file upload management software just scrambles 'em any which way. But you can drag them into the order you want in the lower attachments window before posting.

Stephen, you might want something like this...I think I've posted some of these pics before, made by Honda:

Thanks Burnham... I was kinda wondering what happen when I put them in order and they came out scrambled eggs.

That's the one Burnam. First time I saw one was in for service at our local repair shop. I don't know if they make that particular one anymore with the Honda engine. But I know other manufacturers have made them more recent.
Those are the shitz nit in the kind of woods we play in :)

Those sort of wagons have been in existence here for donkey's years, liked by farmers. Sometimes you see them buried in the weeds in various states of decomposition. The old ones still going, barely creep along at a snail's pace.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The wagon like the one that I posted runs about 2100.00 new. I dont know what the track one cost.

Back