dealing with rising diesel cost

Are they usually 12,500 lbs GVW? 5 to 6 thousand pounds is what I was thinking and it has to be able to lug the chipper around also. I do work in the hills/mountains once in a while and I have learned that you can't get away with overloading things up there like ya can down here on the flat ground.

yeah we have some steep country around here, when we have to do that ill take smaller loads to get off the hill and/or another truck to haul the chipper

Rear disc brakes seem like a good idea as well.

Put on 85 bucks in gas and $51 in diesel today. Didn't top the grinder off though, didn't wanna put that much in the tank right now.

$3.35 for gas and $3.90 for diesel.

$1.22CDN (works out to about $4.63CDN to a US gallon) a liter here today for gas, havent noticed a diesel price lately.

fuel went from 3.99 early this week to 4.25 yesterday!! .489 higher than super:O i put 120 bucks in my dodge yesterday and another 120 in 1 tank on the bucket!

Diesel in Hawaii is $4.18 a gal. I would still make my next pickup a diesel, but right now, I love my 2001 Dodge 2500 4X4 and plan to keep it till it can't be fixed anymore. I have 123000 miles on it, injection pump and starter changed 3 months ago. Should be good for another 100K miles with no problem.

i wont be getting rid of mine, i still smile when i get on it! just may want something for normal running around, good shape but not new

Ha! I passed Suzuki Samurai with a Nifty Lift mounted on the roof!

(Not really but I do WANT to see that.)

Back