custom computer desk

• Thread starter ClimbingFool
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2K
C

ClimbingFool

Finally bit the bullet and had my my neighbor build me a computer desk. Hard Rock Maple with Walnut trim..
DSC09109.JPG

Nice, Greg! I've always wished I had the shop space/tools/and patience to build stuff like that.

Funny MB.. But I know you keep house better than that. :lol:

Greg that is beautiful. Wish I had some place to put something like that. Maybe once the kids are grown.

Nice, Greg.
The headboard of your bed looks like a custom job as well?

with secret compartments.....

that desk is awesome...you need a bigger monitor in that center area, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No Stig, that's just a store bought one. This is in a spare room that I use as an office..... No secret compartments.

We can always count on you for the 'its hot as all crap here' angle Butch... Seriously thats a nice desk. I think like Willie I would have Jay make my furniture if I was rolling in cash.

Sounds real good, Willie. With a tiny part of your winnings, if you build me a shop in Oregon too, we can definitely work something sweet out about my fees. I can go to the treehouse gtg for sure! :boogie:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, The fella is from England and you can see that type of workmanship in this......but for 2,400.00 it ought to be half decent....:roll:

Greg, it looks like the desk has some inlay on the flat part? Just curious, do you know how long that fellow has been doing woodwork?

Back