Coast Redwood

I'm on vacation now. A and D went to the pool. I hung back. We are at Waterton Lakes Park (Canada) for A's work meeting of forest pathologists. I'm just starting into Coast Redwood (finally. you know I skimmed, of course, but just haven't had time with changes going on over the last two months). Looking forward to it during D's nap times while A in at meetings.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well Jer, I've looked for over a week to try to find where I read or heard about the 6oo yr old post oaks, and have come up dry. I'm afraid it may have been one of the useless pieces of trivia that rattles around in my head till it gets spit back out. I'm now however brimming over with more useless info about Crowleys Ridge, and the great New Madrid Quake, don't get me started......Bill

On editing the second printing of High Climbers I made many changes and included more content. It really made that book better. It's likely I'll do the same with the other two books in the near future.

Glad to hear you're pleased with them, Cory Thank you

I've been showing your book to someone new almost each day of my last two trips. The first impression and comments have been very good.

The part most folks have in common is saying they learned something from the book.

Can't go to school in Southern Illinois without learning about the New Madrid quake. Rang church bells in Boston and created Rend Lake in TN (the Mississippi ran backwards for a couple days filling it).

Back