cheap anti-vibration gloves

Che

Treehouser
Since I had my carpal tunnel release surgeries I've been trying to be careful and not have it come back. I was told not to use the chainsaw or tiller without anti-vibe gloves. I've looked for them, the only pair I found that fit and looked like it might actually do anything was almost $40.

I'd bought a pair of these green HULK gloves years ago, but they are a bit strange....never really got into the habit. But, now I've got more incentive and am using them. I'm surprised that they're not hard to get used to. I have NOT held a chainsaw with them, but I've done a bit of hoeing with them and a lot of lawn mowing now. Not bad.

I'm about to call the company and find out what size these were, they fit perfect. Then I'm going to buy a couple more pair. They're starting to show a bit of wear now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
These look good too............

leather with a wrist stabilizer, $20 (!)

or these, $25.

I'm also seeing some Stihl gloves that look like the HULK gloves, except in black and twice as expensive.

I have the Stihl ones. I think more like triple the price. I use them for bucking wood sometimes, and most times I am mowing (lots of bumpy field/ lawn at home). Lawn mowers aren't very antivibe, IME.

IME, those types of gloves are likely something I use for extra protection for bigger saws/ lesser AV systems, like wearing ear plugs and ear muffs. My blower as well. I think that the vibe on handheld blowers is bad. I've got a Stihl BG65 with the vacuum kit, and the KombiSystem Blower.

I will check those gloves out.

Back