car running on water

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hilarious! I have the speakers off as mamma and junior are next to me 0ver on the couch and trying to get junior to sleep, I didnt even notice the short skirted hostess on the screen!

I gotta go clean my eyes.

They are offering a 56 day 100% money back guarantee. It is a small investment to try out. $50 for the info and about $60 in hardware. I might try it out. If it works, I can make a lot of money doing conversions.....maybe even enough to get out of the tree business completely. I am looking for a work at home occupation. Fuel and traffic keeps getting worse.

They are offering a 56 day 100% money back guarantee. It is a small investment to try out. $50 for the info and about $60 in hardware. I might try it out. If it works, I can make a lot of money doing conversions.....maybe even enough to get out of the tree business completely. I am looking for a work at home occupation. Fuel and traffic keeps getting worse.

Good luck, let us know how it works out.

I just did some research on this. Apparently Mythbusters tried it and it did not work. I guess my plans for a new money making venture flew out the door.

I just did some research on this. Apparently Mythbusters tried it and it did not work. I guess my plans for a new money making venture flew out the door.

Shoot, I guess I'll go ahead and drain the bathtubs.

The idea is kinda sound. Elctrolosis is a way to split the hydrogen bond of water, releasing 1 part hydrogen and 2 parts oxygen.

The amount of energy required to power the anode and cathode's would be fairly astronomical, that's why they are trying to design better ways of extracting hydrogen from water.

img47.gif

Back