Canadian Rockies trip pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very nice Burnham, your a very talented photograper...beautiful shots which show how big those mountains really are.
It's been a few years since myself and my family have been out in the Rockies, looking at your pics makes me itching to go back for a visit. When you get up north to Jasper you sure notice the bigger size of mountains up there.

My old Swiss logging partner Franz told me a story when he tried to convince his father in Switzerland to come over to Canada and pay a visit. Only when Franz told him "You think our mountains at home are big and vast, come and see the Canadian Rockies." His father wasn't disappointed. ha.

Not really, Willard...I just have the willingness to push the button a whole helluva lot of times :). Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while. Try enough, you'll get lucky now and then.

Stunning shots! The first with the reflection just wow. You say even a blind pig finds acorns once in a while, I see a lot of those you have found and that doesn't just happen one needs to be there. I thank you for taking the time to take them. But above all you share them and to me that is the greatest part. Next to knowing you are enjoying life and spending quality time with your best friend;) Too many more adventures in your life :beer:

Back