Canadian? or Canadian wannabe?

Canadian? or Canadian wannabe?

• Total voters
There is no option in the poll for " I'd rather wipe my ass with sandpaper", so I guess I can't participate in this one.

I'm 1/8 French-Canadian, so I voted wannabe. I'm a crazy Irishman at heart.
I'm a big fan of Canadian beer, and in my younger days, I enjoyed the Canadian Ballet. :D

I'm 1/8 French-Canadian, so I voted wannabe. I'm a crazy Irishman at heart.
I'm a big fan of Canadian beer, and in my younger days, I enjoyed the Canadian Ballet. :D

johnny, that probably passed when they changed your first diaper:lol:

I dunno. You guys are still part of the good old commonwealth, so does that make us sort of political second cousins?

I would love to live in Canada, in the PNW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
God save the queen mate, PNW rules! And yah lacrosse is like summertime hockey only rougher!:evil:

if you are good enough you could probably hunt with a lacrosse stick and rocks, they are DEADLY. And yeah, kinda like summer hockey with road rage. I used to have friends that played box lacrosse (arenas) and field lacrosse (soccer fields), good place for teenage boys to release their aggression thats for sure.

Box lacrosse for me and that was back before they changed the rules and turned it into a pansy sport. Running cross checks on any player as long as one person on their team had possession of the ball. Three running steps between hip and shoulder and no blindsiding. I loved it!!!

That game provided the outlet for agression that stopped me from getting in serious trouble as a youth.

Heh if Ed gives me a stumpgrinder I'll sponsor him. You up for it Ed?

Had some running around to do yesterday, and as usual, I had to pass a few Canadians. Damn, figure out miles per hour and kilometers per hour are very different. And another thing, stop leaving your shit in our parking lots! I see you want to buy a new pair of shoes here in the U.S. where everything is awesome, and you don't want to pay duty on them, so you wear them home, but for fucks sake, find a garbage can for your old shoes.
Ummm... no offense... :D

Well FFS, I'm gonna run a few touristos off the road today just for that.:D

I dunno. You guys are still part of the good old commonwealth, so does that make us sort of political second cousins?

I would love to live in Canada, in the PNW.

I intend on ending up there at some point in my life too mate......there's only so much you can get away with on Long Island! 2 of my grandfather's brothers ended up there after the war, Vancouver Island to be precise, so I won't be the first. Still got blood over that way to this day.

Hmmm you've got a real nice bucket truck I'm sure we could work a sponsorship deal as well.:D

Ha, good honest craziness is always welcome in Canada. Shoot no one's asked me to leave yet.:D

Back