CAL-OSHA and H20 Requirements

Does it have to be water, or any drinkable liquid? Roasted barley tea drunk cold, is usually what is available in these parts. More taste than plain water, and more cost.

I didn't think anyone took osha seriously. I've worked a lot of different kinds of jobs and some rules we follow cause they make sense, but not because osha says so.

Yeah. that is all you need. Good on you offering coconut water. Sorry you have to buy it :cry: we live in coconut city! 90% of our business is cleaning coconuts.

I hear you! We stood in the shade on Wednesday, drinking the water from the coconuts I had just cleaned of a palm over a pool...three each, musta been a half pint/pint in each...

You have to PROVIDE shade? Give'em all a large brim hat.

I hear you! We stood in the shade on Wednesday, drinking the water from the coconuts I had just cleaned of a palm over a pool...three each, musta been a half pint/pint in each...

Have you any idea how exotic that sounds to a Scandinavian:lol:

Have you any idea how exotic that sounds to a Scandinavian:lol:
Happy to oblige! 8)
I did climb a tree in a snow storm for fun one Christmas with OTC and Moss...that was exotic for me!

mount it on the fender of the chipper,
osh'a no fun to pop in on you
then youre on their radar for awhile
some guys just put it in the chipper hopper to and from the job

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good idea. Currently we are keeping cones and tarps in the chipper. But plans are in place already to move them both elsewhere.

Look at this bad boy...

dispenserlwp25_LRG.jpg

Back