BH6fwFvCUAA-PWb.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 113
  • s_b08_53227479.jpg
    s_b08_53227479.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 119
  • s_b02_98785260.jpg
    s_b02_98785260.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 117
Words are inadequate...I'm actually en route to Boston, still in the airport in Melbourne, guess I'll find out what the situation is when I arrive in LA. Facebooked my family, no replies yet, how close is MadarinOriental to the site Greg?

Anything to instill fear and desperation in people. You can't fight cowardice, and this type of cowardice instills more fear and regulation making it even easier for faceless cowards to do it again!
I read about this on another site, and they were already going off about Muslims being the cause. I found that rather disgusting, lets find out who before we throw a bash party.

Sawinredneck,

I'm with you on this. I was opposed to an invasion of Iraq and/or Afghanistan, for the simple reason that it was apparent from the very beginning that the terrorists were from right here in the United States. We were not attacked by some foreign nation. Truth be told, 2 seconds after those towers were struck, we'd already won. The terrorists were dead.......and no invasion was coming.

Let's not get too excited about blowing some nation off the map. Chances are very good the culprit lives among us.

Joel

Of course people will blame the mooselimbs, this is their style. But, it could also be some other group. If I had to make a bet, I put on on them.

But who knows at this point. :drink:

supposedly our intentions with the afghanistan were because the terrorists were training there, yet i dont understand why we didnt hit them in pakistan and jordan as well....lets hope we can track down who did it, and deal with the situation quickly, without another damn war to drag on, and waste american lives, im all for neutralizing threats,

my heart goes out to everyone there

Seeing the guy rolling in the wheelchair missing his lower leg is a hell of a shocker. That picture speaks a thousand words. Terrible thing.

MidnightMarathonTrain.jpg
MidnightMarathon.jpg
MMFinishLine.jpg
Daughter and her friends rode the Midnight Marathon, along with hundreds of others... a bicycle ride the night before the Boston Marathon. It follows the route since all the markings are in place.
No classes on Boston Marathon Monday, so they all went back down to watch. None of them were near the explosion. The sense of vulnerability when one's child is in the area is extreme.
Was very relieved to get her text that all were safe.
Sadly, many others were not as lucky.

Back