Boston Marathon Explosions

In all this it once again points out that it's not the device or means that causes the slaughter ,it's the people .

According to my newspaper today, the Russians warned the FBI in 2011 that Tamerlan Tsarnajev was becoming radicalized.

FBI checked him, but found no cause for worry.

Yeah you can do a Google and get that info .Then probabley when it all gets shook out and diced around it will come down to he said she said .One will swear it's true and another will deny it .Typical finger pointing ,back stabbing and establishing blame plus a little bit of propaganda mixed into the mess .

Such heinous crimes like what has just passed the doers deserve no rights in my opinion.

Where is the measure? Burrito thief's, terrorists, Wall Street maggots?

It's a screwed up world we live in.

My grandpa said " if you make a bed, you gotta lay in it. If you choose a casket, your an idiot."

Today's world is certainly screwed up.

Back in the 60's a team of scientists conducted a study where they put rats in an environment that had all the amenities, but space. The population soon exploded and went viral, all kinds of social problems, terrible stuff. Then the numbers dropped down to a sustainable level and maintained some conformity. Then soon after it went viral again.

A cycle doomed to be repeated over and over. Could mankind be in the same cycle? I wonder. Supposedly we are smarter than rats.

I was in Somerville...left on Sunday, no Arbor Day unfortunately.
Good to see they got him, and he's in for a LONG long time without freedom...probably never.

Back