Boston Marathon Explosions

This terrorist will never see a day in a U.S. federal prison. I heard a Fox report saying that the police refused to cite the Miranda rights when they arrested him. This can only mean one thing.......he'll be tried as a military combatant by military tribunal. The death penalty is coming......and he won't be standing in line for very long.

Joel

This terrorist will never see a day in a U.S. federal prison. I heard a Fox report saying that the police refused to cite the Miranda rights when they arrested him. This can only mean one thing.......he'll be tried as a military combatant by military tribunal. The death penalty is coming......and he won't be standing in line for very long.

Joel

Fox "news".
You would be better informed if you made things up yourself.

I think they are two crazy kids,who failed to "make it" in America.Sadly they killed people demonstrating their anguish.

So, law enforcement had a plan to not read him his rights? Judging by appearances, he looks more like a confused dumb kid than a criminal or an enemy combatant, his terrible violations aside.

Here is a criminal and enemy combatant to compare.

Attachments

• gangster-john-dillinger-10-000-reward-wanted-fbi-crime-poster-11-x14-097_170852768048.jpg
    gangster-john-dillinger-10-000-reward-wanted-fbi-crime-poster-11-x14-097_170852768048.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 43
  • t1larg.anwar.al.awlaki.afp.gi.jpg
    t1larg.anwar.al.awlaki.afp.gi.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 41
Being able to hold people (US citizens) indefinitely without a right to trial, is pretty scary. Suspend the constitution.....or as one very patriotic senator said, declare it obsolete.

What constitution? It is all just an Executive Decision away.

Wrong is wrong, but is that right?

I have to say that I disagree with the decision not to read this man his Miranda Rights. The President of the United States has the power to try a military combatant by military tribunal, but only after Congress makes an official declaration of war. Congress hasn't declared war on any nation since WWII.

Joel

Having a trial for someone who blew the shit out of innocent people is also pretty scary. :)

Brendon, your taxes help pay to do it with frequency, blowing the shit out of innocents. It just gets called a far away mistake, sometimes along with an apology.

I hear ya. I don't get into politics, and am not educated enough to do so. But if you kick me in the nuts, I'll probably kick you back. lol

I think the world we live in sucks.

I believe everyone should have the right to defend themselves, whether when an unprovoked attack, or charged with some crime. There is no doubt that many people that were innocent of what they were accused have been strung up or unfairly imprisoned. At least in their memories one should have the right to fair process. Apparently those brothers didn't give their victims such a right, but best to call yourself civilized and with some order try not to multiply heinous deeds.

One slightly good thing that may come out of this is more people reading up on what went on in Chechnya, from which those brothers have some history. I believe only children shouldn't have to know about what a pinnacle of brutality and the hell on earth that went on there. Probably blame Putin and the Russians for the slaughter that caused the place becoming more radicalized. It is still a powder keg with Islam in the mix, the trouble having started with people seeking independence.

Back