Boots?

• Thread starter TreeRhino
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 4K
For me it happens when climbing and bending my leg a lot. And like I said, when I wear hooks I pull my pants up some. But whaddoIknow, this is all new to me.

And lets try to stay on topic for once. I don't wanna delete any more unfriendly posts.

I buy and wear clothing that fits the task at hand.

Haha, Carl..that reminds me of the line at the Rendezvous..."Don't be an .......?" :lol:

But, I agree, the right clothes for the job. Re: sawdust...I wear gaiters, keeps out everything, dust, dirt, water, skree, snow (not much of that here)

I have Asolo's too...it was NoBivy that got me to try them. I wear them everyday, office, workouts, hikes, trees when I do them...in trees mainly without spurs. When I wear spurs I take out my old Ted Williams boots from the 70's...good stiff shank for the spurs to rest on.

Haha, Carl..that reminds me of the line at the Rendezvous..."Don't be an .......?" :lol:...

Ha! Sometimes, from the outside lookin in, the apple looks red and delicious, but when you get on the other side it looks more like a shriveled dust covered prune not worthy of mastication.

I saw a pro logger doing a 40 acre 500 plus trees this fall. He had tall logging boots with pants tucked in (chain saw pants) and he sealed them with a couple wraps of duct tape. Didn't look cool but I bet it works.

Back