Boot dryers

Does that mean the air lower is warmer, or is there an actual heating element? It doesn't clarify that.
I've always wondered that....I think their old ads used to say there wasn't any heat....but there must be, cuz the boots are definitely toasty warm (ahhhhhhhhhhhh) when you take them off and put them on.

Che, I just drop the gloves right over the top as if they were boots. Works just the same.

Butch I think there is an element, but not much of one. Im curious as well, maybe Ill take a closer look at mine. Either way, they dry boots like nobodys business.

John, I was down your way....at FleetFarm....and they were on sale. Thought it would be worth a try.....but they're kinda difficult to put them on.

You were in town and I missed you AGAIN?

I just looked at my dryer. There is in element in each of the stacks.

Che, are the glove dryers a "Y" union that would allow you to dry boots and gloves at the same time? or are they just a different head for the top of the stacks?

The Peets use warm air. The element heats the air, warm air rises, as the warm air picks up moisture it cools and drops out of the footwear.

So I guess what they were saying is that it's not 'forced' air....whatever it is, it works. I just knocked some of the mud off my 'Muck boots' and brought put them on the dryer.

Since I use them so often, I bought one of those plug in thingees with an single receptacle and an on-off toggle switch so I don't have to mess with the plug.

John, the glove attachments slip over the ends one to one....you can dry gloves OR boots. Nice idea, though.

Peet here, and of course it has a heating element in each stack...what's wrong with you people? Pay attention!
:lol:

2 Peets year round. After hot days, they dry the sweat and keep the boots from stinking. After wet days, they dry them beautifully. They are one of those little things in life that have become hard to live without.

White socks here, and they usually stink to high hell. Year round.

MB, you are lucky, you don't have stinky feet. I wear wool socks year round, but any kinda sock and no boot dryer and my footwear would stink after a short while. But with the boot dryer haven't had stinkfoot for years now, cheap thrills!

Sneakers would be really bad with no Peet.

595px-White_Sox_Alt_Logo.svg.png

I spray the insides of my boots lightly with Lysol every day when I get home, no probs here. And woolly socks for work thank you, summer or winter they are way better than cotton.

Peet boot dryers here. We have three. No more wet boots or stinky issues. I use them year round to dry out those moist summer boots as well.

Back