Bookshelves what's on yours?

rskybiz

TreeHouser
Seeing this suggestion in another thread seemed a great idea.
Our library is not big enough to house them all hence the extras;)
Most have been read and I failed to get the Lincoln books and the Russian ones.
uryma4uj.jpg

ynuqezab.jpg

uvuqe6a7.jpg

8y7ate7u.jpg

So what's on yours? Gary and Stig?

Try a higher resolution...even when I zoom in with <ctrl> + I can't read the titles...they pixel.

I'll get some of mine soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will do Gary, when light in the am as I'm sure lighting will play a part also. My apology

I normally donate books I've read to the local library. Usually take in a couple boxes a year.

That's kinda funny. Up here I usually buy a few books a year from our local library. At their annual book sale.

I put my Canon Digital Rebel on a bamboo monopod and took these with no flash...long exposure. Then sized down to approx. 500kb. Let's see if they are readable...this is top shelf on back porch.

The downloader automatically sized them down to approx. 170kb but in my preview window they are plenty big.

Readable on your end? You will have to use the scroll bar on the bottom of the pictures to see left to right completely.

Attachments

• IMG_4597-2.jpg
    IMG_4597-2.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4598-2.jpg
    IMG_4598-2.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 45
I have Gray's Anatomy! It looks just like that... I haven't opened it in 30 years, probably. I bought it when I was in college around '83.

The interwebs has probably done a lot to keep Gray's on the shelf these days...the screen images these days are exquisitely detailed.

Ha I have the Warrior Spirit and the Bruce Lee books.

I put my Canon Digital Rebel on a bamboo monopod and took these with no flash...long exposure. Then sized down to approx. 500kb. Let's see if they are readable...this is top shelf on back porch.

The downloader automatically sized them down to approx. 170kb but in my preview window they are plenty big.

Readable on your end? You will have to use the scroll bar on the bottom of the pictures to see left to right completely.

I have Gray's Anatomy! It looks just like that... I haven't opened it in 30 years, probably. I bought it when I was in college around '83.
LOL I have the same copy I garbage picked out of a retiring Dr.s office.

Most of my books are on woodworking, I guess mainly on the history of it with photos. For a couple of years I'd spend about every night looking at them, wanting to be able to decide what I liked and why. Lesser books on the technical side, a few. Mostly on British work, but some good ones on American as well. The last book I bought was on the subject of horse racing.

Back