Bluetooth questions

does anyone know if the law will REQUIRE a hands free set while driving?
I heard something about this recently

It depends on your State laws, Frans. Most laws covering cell phone use while driving are made at the State level.

I have a Blackberry 8310 & a Blue Eagle bluetooth headset. U can be running a skidder & the person on the other end wont be able to tell. Pretty neat.
When you say "pairing" is that like Mick Jagger & Carly Simon kissing?...Rick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sounds like one of the better models, Eric.

Well, the guy at Centennial told me the headset was broken. He said it's not uncommon for them to just stop working. He also told me it is cheaper to buy them at Wal Mart than there, cool.

Oh well.

I was talkin about the little ear pieces - I think the set up that takes a AAA batt, is different. I can always tell when this one tree guy calls me on his though. He goes through about 5 or 6 a year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a Blackberry 8310 & a Blue Eagle bluetooth headset. U can be running a skidder & the person on the other end wont be able to tell. Pretty neat.

I bet it's the Blackberry doing that, not the headset.

I had a Motorola H12 bluetooth. Nobody could hear me on the other end. So I bought the Blue Eagle...Rick

I am real happy with my Plantronics 640E. It comes with a pocket charger that uses a AAA battery. I always use it when driving. I don't like to have to hold a phone when driving. I think it is dangerous. Other than that, I keep it in my cell phone case. If I am doing something with my hands and a call is going to be a few minutes, I turn on the headset. The party on the other side doesn't even know about the switch.

Back