Bad congestion advice needed

I'm so glad I don't suffer from allergies. I can roll around in ragweed in the dead of summer, no affect whatsoever.

Well, maybe some itching...

I can roll around in poison oak all day and barely get a bump on me.. But live oak leafs make hives all over me when I work in them.. Chemise sets my skin on fire.. Go figure :P

Yeah, I can somewhat sympathize with allergy sufferers, from observing the condition. When in my shop, I can breathe dust all day long, and with the exception of a few species, have no ill effects aside from unreal looking buggers. Take some ebony dust though, and my sinuses go bananas.

Similar here with the poison oak, no reaction whatsoever...until I got it real bad, once. I became easily susceptible after that.

Poison Ivy that we have up here brutalizes me. If I see it on a job anymore I'm not bidding, not worth it at all.

The last time I was tested, out of 125 things, I was alergic to 75 of them. But poison ivy isn't one of them. Get me in poison Oak, I'm done for weeks! Go figure!
But I am alergic to shrimp, but I sure am able to eat the suckers fine? Like I said, toerance!

Back