Auction - 24 Strand Tachyon Lanyard

• Thread starter Blinky
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 8K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Something good is cooking. This auction's gonna have a surprise ending.
five.gif

HOLY CRAP!!!!

No offense...and if you are a good person you'll understand...but being your first post, I'm a bit skeptical of the sincerity of your bid.

But if it's a real bid... WELCOME TO THE TREE HOUSE!

love
nick

Lanyard Auction

nick,
I think that I might be a little skeptical to. However, I have been reading the posts on this site for a number of years and have found a lot of useful information here and from MB's posts elsewhere. This auction offers me an opportunity to make a small contribution (if I win the auction - which is far less than certain) back to the site; and, I can use the lanyard. I was a little concerned about the reception of a first post of this nature but I assure you that I am sincere.
bill

Welcome William, glad you're participting.

Something good is cooking. This auction's gonna have a surprise ending.
five.gif

I've been chatting with Blinky behind the scenes for a few days, and now there's a small announcement that we'd like to make.

As of now, there are TWO TACHYON LANYARDS TO BID ON!!!!

So keep bidding. The winner will get the lanyard from Blinky. The second place bidder will get one from me. You can't mid-bid for the second lanyard. If there is a bid for $180, and someone bids $200, you can't bid $190 for the second one. Just bid $201.

Once MB let's me know the TH has received the dinero, I'll work with you to lay out the specs of the lanyard (length, type of eyes, type of snap, etc). I will pay the shipping from me to you.

I know wcmccon scared a bunch of you girly-men off with his $200 bid. So rinse off your panties, hike up your nylons and GET BIDDING!!!!

love
nick

ROTFL.gif

Damn Nick, you're just full of surprises!

Tonight's it.

...and MB, got the trigger thingy. Cool, Thank you again.

Back