Atkins Diet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, I hadn't noticed that I've been doing it that long. No wonder I'm developing a six-pack.

I work out every day up and down slopes for hours at a time often carrying weight like a chainsaw or sumptin... Then I come home and play with the kids....... Lift them up and down.... Then of course there is the ol night push ups and hip thrusting ;):lol::lol::lol:

I've always worked hard so I've never really had to. Lately work is slow, all my firewood is split, it's raining again. :(

So I bought this a couple of weeks ago, I didn't think I'd ever use one. Got it on ebay $200, hardly used. She paid $800 2 years ago, I got the receipt.

Everything works, but it sure is different.

Attachments

• monday may31 020.jpg
    monday may31 020.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 49
You'll never use a treadmill facing the wall like that, it needs to be out in the open and you gotta have something to look at, like a TV or a picture window.

Crikey, mine cost 8 bills, too, but it looks a lot sturdier.

5244.jpg

I lift some, just when I don't have much work. I hike for cardio but not nearly enough. I've done all the running I'm gonna do in this life, I never liked it, did it cuz I had to.

I used to roller blade about 40 miles a week on hills and stuff but it gets old doing it alone.

You'll never use a treadmill facing the wall like that, it needs to be out in the open and you gotta have something to look at, like a TV or a picture window.

Crikey, mine cost 8 bills, too, but it looks a lot sturdier.

Your $8=$12 here. $200 was enough. :lol:

I don't plan on staying inside too much, it's just a backup.

It was just there until I made room for it, but you're right. I think that's why so many are for sale, people get bored easy.

Last edited:
You gotta get your mind right or you'll never be able to stick with it. Fighting boredom is the most important part.

Can you superimpose your face onto your avatar MB?

That would rawk...

He has really come into his own as a cyberpunk bad guy... or good guy. His role in Sin City was outstanding.

...and anybody that's spanked Kim Basinger is alright in my book.

Besides hoisting wobbly pops, I like to work out on my homemade bachar ladder.

Attachments

• Gym9.JPG
    Gym9.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 6
  • p1010020.JPG
    p1010020.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 6
Back