Atkins Diet

What about eating hours, is that a part of the diet? When I'm getting home late and consequently eating late, with not much time before bed, I tend to put on weight.

Yep... "No White at Night" try not to eat anything with flour (starch = carbs) after 8pm...

Butch... I'm 77" and weigh in at 235... all I really did to lose a little weight (I was at 248 ) was cut out all fast food and soda pop, and cut my beer intake way down.

Now my girlish figure is something to behold... :lol:

Like in my avatar...

Gary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are a handsome devil! If I was a gay homo, I'd be all over you!
needhug.gif

:lol:

YUMMY men - GEE - this is a nice place to be

So MB - how did you do over the Over eat holiday?

SO what are the updates? - this got me thinking about BMI and all that stuff - height - weight proportions and my Girlish figure - so I am back to my routine and have taken off 4 lbs - YAHOO

I'm barely in ketosis due to my leaness, exercise, and probable lack of enough of a fat intake. I haven't noticed the bad breath thing.

Hey, I have started to do something about the crisco problem of mine...."Fat in the Can."

Joined the YMCA.

stopped eating junk food.

Breakfast Oatmeal and whey protein drink. Acai berry drink. (tastes like Ass)
Lunch Nothing or just Boiled Spinach.
Normal Dinner. with Boiled Spinach.
Work out everyday. Day one weights, day two cardio, day three weights, Day four Cardio... repeat...

I have never worked out in my life. I am on day 12. If I can do this, anyone can.

Your all invited to my funeral if it goes wrong, lol.

Have you had a blood test since?

I don't like doctors much, but I have one now & then. It'd be interesting to see your before and after results. [If it's to personal, forget it] 8)

I had blood work done during my VA visit. Everything was fine except my ketone count was high, as expected.

I'm no longer on the Atkins diet, so to speak. What I do now is NOT eat any flour, rice, pasta or sugar product.

I'm stuck at 202, but that's cool.

Maintenance? 5 miles a day on the treadmill on my days off, 3 miles when I work, and 3 sets of legs raises every day.

HMMM - HUGGABLE

GREAT for you - and Keep up the great work

i for one am stuck and need that kick in the . . . . .

Back