Arborwear tech pants

• Thread starter Widow Shooter
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 7K
How many of you have major trouble getting your rubberized cell phone out of your tech pants cell phone pocket?
MY cell phone is a compact Sanyo Pro 700 but is a b!tch to get out because of the polyester material sticking to it. My ArborWear Original cotton pants have no problem, same size pocket and the phone slides out real nice.

Willard.

Back to Tech Pants...I had to wear my old 12oz Arborwears the other day...came down from the tree and I had two nasty looking sweat stains right below my butt from the harness leg loops...just sooo not a good look!!! Doesn't happen with Tech Pants

Two little stains, eh? I never have that problem, mine are always soaked from the waist to mid-thigh by 10:00AM.

An iPhone fits perfectly in the little pocket on the cotton Arborwear pants. To get it out you just push from the bottom. The iPhone 4 kills it though.

Been wearing the same 5 pair since 2005. 6 days a week, climbing, cutting, fishing, hunting. They wear longer than ANY trousers I've ever owned. The cost is justified for the durability alone.

I have a pair that is almost 7 years old and I wear them regularly still. They are just now getting worn out. Best value out there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
never "saw" the need to wear saw pants while climbing...seems senseless to me;)

So what do you wear when the temperature dips? And does it protect you from potentially cutting your legs?

I managed to make it through an Okanagan summer wearing saw pants the whole time. Sweat my bag off, but beats bleeding out (gold bond and george's skin cream are your friends ;)) and it sure beats the potential 10k fine to my employer and the 2.5k fine to me if im caught without em. Wear em while climbing too. Sure won't wear chaps while climbing though... that dang belt buckle in the back has a tendancy to irritate.

Treeman, do you wear the husky protective tee as well? The mesh one? If not, try the MEC wicking tee shirts, makes a big difference in cooling over cotton tees.

Back