Anyone want to help me get some ACD pups?

inztrees

inzhouse
Im looking for some that in the st.joe area of Arkansas that is headed east. I am trying to get 2 Australian cattle dog aka blue healer pups i have some on who is in Fla.that would be able to pick them up. He will be driving north to NH Feb 22 Let me know if you can help thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The deal is done they will be on there way to NH on feb 22

the there's 3 puppies on their way 1 of them is coming to my house tu amor coming to a friends house and 1 of the 2 are being adopted but somebody I can't post the pictures but if somebody ca send me ther email or number and I'll send you email or number and I'll send you the pictures he's a cute boy

Love those dogs. Ever since the Road Warrior. Would like one but just don't have the room.

This is the dog I would want to get if I had the room. Hungarian Kuvasz. Smart and they never need a bath.

Attachments

• kuvasz.jpg
    kuvasz.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 40
Hey, Good on you! ... a great breed. , last year I rescued a six year old female... surrendered to a high kill shelter in Tenn. She is half ACD (Blue Heeler) other half German Shepherd. German head and legs, body and tail Australian... a real beauty w/ special needs. Unconditional Dog Love when I get home is the best part of my day... Puppy time should be even more fun!

I adopted a six year old. She was fun. Quirky though. My sister has one also. They are definitely a different breed. Might be the Dingo in them. Mine was great with kids. If kids were playing in the back yard she would be right there with them. Motherly and herding instinct. If she didn't like you no amount of persuasion would change her mind.

Stig would probably know. Their coats are very dense and only require brushing and don't smell, apparently.

My pup made it here safe and sound. He is a good boy and Im glad he and his sisters made it to NH.

I wonder how they can never need a bath???

Jasper has had exactly 2 baths in his 9 years...after the skunk run in, just 12 hours apart. He has a beautiful, smooth, and shiny coat that draws comment frequently..."what do you use on his fur?". I think dogs that get lots of outdoor time get washed by mother nature.

I used to think that way, untill I got my two present WHITE dogs.

Like my house, they need to get white washed once in a while.

I recall pictures you've posted of them just after a bath...they do brighten up, don't they. What do you use as a solvent, besides water?

Just dog shampoo, Burnham. And only once a year, normally.
We don't have skunks here and they know better than to roll in some putrefying cadaver.

OK!

Attachments

• 611664_351_585874_full.jpg
    611664_351_585874_full.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 051812-2233149_6_4018210_full.jpg
    051812-2233149_6_4018210_full.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 15
  • baby-pet-photo_full.jpg
    baby-pet-photo_full.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Jackie_Jackson-Dean_from_Trinity__FL_1_full.jpg