Anyone wanna work in the bean??

LOL @ the previous incarnation. Sort of how I feel about my 8 years there.. its like my second home. Been up to Gardener many a time. Had a couple friends up there that were students at Becker. Also used to drive through a lot doing my antiques.
Had a booth in a consignment shop in Fitchberg also.

Yup.. Funny thing the other day too... Jay and I (WWB) graduated from the same high school... Small world indeed.... ;)
Sure do miss it back there though.. And redneck ville is basically where I live now in CA. I just prefer hillbilly.. Have to have some pride;)

Johnny Appleseed is from out this way somewhere. Those city folk in Leominster keep trying to lay claim to him.

Hell I thought I was doing good with a highschool diploma.:D

I went to college, never officially, just to party.

Hell I thought I was doing good with a highschool diploma.:D

I went to college, never officially, just to party.

I went to college twice. Once to party and once to play lacrosse. I actually somehow managed to get a degree and a doctor out of the endeavor.

I went to college twice. Once to party and once to play lacrosse. I actually somehow managed to get a degree and a doctor out of the endeavor.

Your wife is a doctor, or the college experience gave you a psychosomatic illness? :)

No college credits here ,All I got is a journymans card .I couldn't afford to take the pay cut had I gotten a degree .;)

Back